Thursday, April 17, 2008

still sketching

I am still working on some sketches for a possible new assignment as well as some ideas for MondayArtDay... I mean who can pass up sketching a dinosaur, right? I have so many ideas rumbling through my head for that one but just can't seem to nail the right composition. If I am still struggling by this evening, I may start posting comps and see what your thoughts are. And speaking of MondayArtDay, Roberta Baird won last week (congrats!) for a great illustration of Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka. I had hoped to work on IllustrationFriday this week too... but seeing that its Thursday already, I will probably be waiting for next week. OR I can just post nothing and say that my submission was that I FAILed to post an illustration this week.
As always, thanks for stopping by my creative blogspot and I hope to have a sketch up later this evening. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa...can't wait to see all these fun sketches!!