Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 15 of creative challenge



One of my absolute favorites - relaxing and being pampered with a little spa time.

Working on simple pencil sketches today. The first being my "Spa" illustration. Soaking by candlelight in a hot tub of water with lots of bubbles, wearing a mud mask and sipping a chilled glass of wine..... ahhh, a little piece of heaven. 

The other sketch is a quick study of koala bear. I am digging some of the line work in it but am disappointed by the overall flatness. I will be working on some more of these quick, pencil sketches, I always feel that I learn so much from them. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
we are on the same spa wavelength today. too fun!
I love both of your drawings. the koala does not look flat to me at all.
:) melissa

Forever Young said...

haha the spa one is great....like the little koala fella too, saw them in oz last december, they are the sweetest creatures.

Diana Evans said...

oh what fun....these are great pieces....I love them both ...well done Lisa!