Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." 
-Author Unknown

Happy Mothers Day! I have posted a few of the goodies that awaited me when I came downstairs this morning for a delicious (and big) Sunday breakfast. The kids have been hard at work with their paints, at home and school, as evidenced above. =)

I also wanted to take a moment to post some of the wonderful ATCs that I have traded for. Thank you to Roberta, Katherine, Natalie, Esmeralda, Gennie and Alyssa. They are all so wonderful and unique, and I can't wait to find a special way to display them all in my studio. I look forward to adding to my growing ATC collection. Also in this picture is a wonderful piece of "Wrist Candy" that Diana made for me to give to someone special in my life... shhhh it's a surprise! It's such a lovely bracelet and adjustable... so if you are looking for an original piece of beaded jewelry, be sure to visit Diana's site (the link is below on the left).

I have also been hard at work on some illustrations this week. One should be completed today and I will post it tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to peek in again soon.

5 comments:

Fannie said...

Lisa, "Seed of Life" is more beautiful in person. Thank you so much. I'll treasure it forever. Yours will be on its way to you soon.

Happy Mother's Day.

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa...what a wonderful post...It is a comfort to know so many wonderful blog friends...thanks you for the kind notes and the words that help me get through things....I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day...you are one sweet Mom!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I feel the same and am lucky to have met so many caring, creative and supportive friends online. Good luck with your family... lots of +++ thoughts your way!

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
happy mother's day! look at all of the beautiful art and diana's wrist candy is wonderful!
have a wonderful rest of your day!
melissa

SENTA said...

How fun, I LOVE the plant pots...they are so cute! Happy Mother's Day to you! :)