Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nature ATC Swap


Two of the mixed media ATC's that I created for a group swap. They were done using pencil, watercolor, some marker and layered with ModgePodge. The saying on the butterfly card is:

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find  your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Irish Blessing

I just love that blessing, and thought it would be a lovely item to pass along to all of you. Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

gorgeous, gorgeous.....I love nature illustrations and tend to lean that way myself when I draw. The lettering is beautiful too....

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Nancy, I enjoyed doing these. I forgot how much fun Modge Podge can be. =)

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Great work Lisa. Love the texture. :O)

Diana Evans said...

oh wow...these are amazing....your details are always so perfect...wonderful work Lisa...

have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa & Emmitt said...

oh these are wonderful! whoever receives them are lucky duckies!
have a wonderful weekend!
:) melissa

crissi said...

These are stunning
Thank for sharing and joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie said...

WOW You are so talented

I could spend all day looking through your fantastic illustrations

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz 'Nature' Challenge xx