Sunday, June 22, 2008

New ATCs




I always like working with ATCs since they allow me to be creative, have fun and experiment on a small canvas AND it's a great way to get all those creative juices flowing! My daughter and I spent the rainy afternoon in my studio painting and drawing ATCs, and is was so enjoyable. What you see above are the ones we picked to share with you today.

And regarding trading groups, I am part of Monday ArtDay ATC... if you haven't checked out this site, you really should, it's a gem! Thanks for stopping by and have a good night.

7 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa...

how sweet ...love the new ATCs and how cool that you and your daughter spent time creating together...

thanks for sharing these ...

hugs
Diana

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh, they are wonderful! what a great weekend! I love that you and your daughter made them together.
have a great day!
:) Melissa

Lisa M Griffin said...

Hi-
Thanks, we had fun making them and I know that my daughter will also get a kick out of reading all of your kind notes about them.
Have a good day!

Victorian Lady said...

Hi :) Love the new ATCs and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Fannie said...

I agree. ATCs are great for exploring. Nice mommy-daughter time. Thanks for sharing.

Chickengirl said...

I see you guys have ice-cream on your minds!!! Perfect for summer. What a great way for you and your daughter to spend time together.

Jennifer said...

These are terrific, Lisa! Mmm... I love ice cream season... :-)