Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Completed Illustration, Ezine Story


As promised, here is the completed illustration for a children's Ezine. This piece was completed in watercolor and pencil on #140 hot press. I had a lot of fun designing the dress in this illustration, since it was one of the characters favorites because it made her feel "like a princess".

It is so sunny and beautiful here today that I am taking the morning off to go blueberry picking with the kids. I hope everyone has a great day and feel free to leave comments on this illustration or check out my previous post "To Rep or Not to Rep" - there have been some informative responses from a few of our fellow bloggers (thanks Diana, Valerie, and Jannie!) and the information they gave could be helpful if you are searching for a rep. 

7 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i will be back! i am excited to see.
:) m

Eric Barclay said...

This turned out beautifully. Great colors!

Bobo's Slave said...

This is a charming piece, sweeeeet!

Thanks so much for your passionate comment on my post 'the tree', I really enjoy reading it!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for the great commentary guys! There were parts of this that I loved and others that I wasn't quite so sure about...

mike r baker said...

Sweet illustration! Looking forward to more. :)

marianne said...

lovely illustration!
Have a nice day picking berries!
Here it rains, I will tidy up my desk.-..............

ps
An award is waiting for you on my blog!
Love >M<

enigma said...

aww its lovely!