Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My first blog award!!!


What a treat it was to log on today and find this lovely surprise from Nancy. And it is my first EVER blog award, which makes it all the more special. Thanks Nancy!
If you haven't checked out Nancy's blog, then don't hesitate any longer. It is filled with exquisite and fun vintage collage work, that are guaranteed to put smile on your face or bring some inspiration and joy to your heart.
In keeping with the spirit of the award, I know must pass it along to seven other talented bloggers. The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Add the logo of the award to my site (YEAH!)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you (Here's another plug for Nancy!)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs (I know... tough to pick 7)
4. Add links to those blogs on your site (No problem)
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs (Easy & fun)

The hardest part is selecting the 7 sites, but I have chosen the following people below because they have encouraged me along the way, while providing inspiration, laughs and lots of "eye candy" for me. I appreciate all of the people I have met blogging and want you to know that this is where I "go" when I feel discouraged in the slightest... so THANK  YOU!

I would like to pass the Brillante Weblong along to....
Be sure to visit all of these wonderful blogs (if you haven't already). You would be hard pressed not to find something simply incredible about each of these talented people.

11 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
wow! i am honored! thank you so much. this will be fun to share.
you made my day!
xo
melissa

Fannie said...

Congrats!

Chickengirl said...

Thank you so much, Lisa! You deserve the award! :-)

Alicia Padrón said...

Thank you Lisa!!! You are awfully nice giving me this award. And congrats on yours too :o)

Sherry Rogers said...

Thank you very much Lisa! I am so very honored!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I so love visiting all your blogs and think that they all offer really great advice, crafts, ideas, and inspiration. Thank you for sharing! =)

Alicia Padrón said...

Hi Lisa me again... I'm giving one right back to you :)

Roberta said...

Thank you Lisa! You're a sweety!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Ahhh Alicia and Roberta, you guys are making me blush! =)

ValGalArt said...

Thank You Lisa, i am so honored that you thought of me. You are so sweet and your charming avatar always makes me smile :) congrats on your award too!

Candace Trew Camling said...

thanks for the award. I was on vacation for two weeks...no internet! AHHH