Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vote on a Piggie Name & IF - "Enough"


Poor l'il piggie, she loves so many of the great names that were suggested for her that she can't decide on one. Well, enough is enough (little segway into the IF theme)... she needs a name! Take a moment to look through the suggestions below and VOTE for your favorite. You have until Saturday, July 26th to vote and the name with the most votes wins. 
To make this even more fun, I am going to throw in some piggy prizes! I will randomly draw a name from all the people who voted and that person will win an ATC of dear l'il piggie AND the person who suggested the name (see below), will also win an ATC. Both ATCs will be brand spanking, new, originals in honor of this sweet little character. The winning piggie name will be posted on Sunday, July 27th. 

Please vote for one of the following names: Posey (suggested by Melissa), Peony (suggested by Alyssa), Poppy (suggested by Marianne), Pennyroyal (suggested by Roberta) and Rosie (suggested by Moony). Happy Voting!

21 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh how fun! thank you for putting posey into the running. i really like all of the names. i can see shy you created a poll. i am excited about the contest too! please count me in.
xo
m

Candace Trew Camling said...

pennyroyal for sure!! That is too odd to pass up! I love her little expression

Bella Sinclair said...

She's adorable! Well, let's cheer her up, shall we? I'm with Candace. I like Pennyroyal, because it's unusual and memorable.

Mouse Prints said...

I love Pennyroyal myself. It is unusual and fits her well. What a sweet lil pig.

atomicvelvetsigh said...

well pennyroyal is a unique name.. she can even be called pennie.. for short. such a cute piggie..

NANCY LEFKO said...

that's a tough call....hmmm....I guess I'll go with Posey.....

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for voting on a name for piggie. It is sure to be a fun week of voting. Happy Monday.

Moony said...

Can I vote for two? lol

I like Rosie Posey, but I can see why people like Pennyroyal too.

Nevermind, I can't vote. lol It's too tough. I'd have to throw the names in a hat to chose one. =)

Best of luck to you and your cute piggie.

Linda T. Snider Ward said...

How about a full name: Rosey Posey Pennyroyal?
Love all of the names--Pennyroyal is so unique.
Linda

carli said...

Pennroyal is nice but I love big fat pink peonies so I am voting for PEONY! she is so cute!

RyanLoghry said...

I vote for Poppy. She looks contemplative. Planning her next meal I suppose.

Forever Young said...

Poppie the piggie!

Mim said...

I didn't know that Petunia was on WB - so I take it back! I go with Pennyroyal

Tom Barrett said...

I like Posey! Sweet name for a sweet-looking pig!

Fannie said...

Posey!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I think Petunia Pig was Porky Pigs girlfriend... I think? Anyway, I decided to leave that suggestion out of the running since it had already been used. Thankfully we had lots of other cute suggestions to vote on.

studio lolo said...

Pennyroyal for me! It's so upscale and classy! The others are cute, but common :)

JC said...

Lisa, what a cute piggy! I do like pennyroyal for its uniqueness and using "pennie" for short. (I like rosie too!) by the way, a very late thank you for your incredibly kind comment on my snow leopard. =)

Tracy said...

I like Peony :)

marianne said...

Oh this picture of........is just lovely. She can't wait to get her name unvealed.......

I like all the suggested names

ValGalArt said...

this is adorable Lisa!