Sunday, July 27, 2008

We have a WINNER!



Well, our l'il gal piggie officially has a name.... POSEY! Thank you everyone for voting, it was very close, but after counting all the posts and emails Posey squeaked ahead by 2 votes! 
Thank you Melissa for suggesting this adorable name, it is so fitting especially since she loves to grow flowers. I will be creating a Posey ATC for you this week and will mail that out when completed. My daughter picked a random name from all the votes we received and.... Tracy was picked! I will also create a Posey ATC for you, so please email me your mailing address so I can send it along to you.
Thank you for helping find a name for this character. I am having a lot of fun bringing her to life and am working on a Posey Halloween card idea next!
Thanks for stopping in today.

11 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
how exciting! i love posey pig and i cannot wait to frame my atc and keep it on my desk for inspiration.
xo
melissa

Eric Barclay said...

Posey's quite the pig! Wonderful character, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. Great work!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa for your help with Posey.

Thanks for stopping by and for your encouragement Eric.

Forever Young said...

oh how cute and congrats!

Tracy said...

YAY! Thank you for the ATC...I look forward to receiving it :)

Tracy said...

BTW my e-mail address is tcundiffddquad@aol.com THANKS!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa....what a cute name!!! I love it...and what fun...I am back from vacation and just catching up...

nice to see your work again!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks everyone and Congratulations Tracy!

Chrissy Fanslau said...

What a cute & colorful image and wonderful character! :O) I hope you had a nice weekend!

linda sarah said...

Oh! she's wonderful! beautiful posey pig! this is such a sweet name for such a fantastic little pig!

wishing you lots of fun creating the posey halloween card too:-)

marianne said...

Welcome Posey!
Posey is a great name!
Congratulations Melissa!
Hope to see Posey more often
Love >M<