Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wedding Card Idea


Here is an example of one of the wedding card designs that I have been working on. I can't seem to stay away from the confectionary goodies, huh? This illustration was created in prismapencil and watercolor. 
I am hoping to complete a small holiday sketch as well, to celebrate the 4th of July with everyone tomorrow. Keep those fingers crossed that it will be posted in time - there is still a lot to do around the house to get ready for the festivities, on top of a few projects that need my time as well. Be sure to peak in Friday to see if I get the sketch up (or not). 
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

Hi Lisa!
oh your cake is delcious! I love the frosting!
happy 4th a little early. i will check in again tomorrow!
:) melissa

NANCY LEFKO said...

delightful cake...you surely will have a hit with your greeting card submissions....

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks you guys. I do hope to break into this market.

Diana Evans said...

oh awesome Lisa....my favorite thing cake!!! and I love the tiers...your Wedding Card idea is awesome!!!

Tracy said...

Yummy! This looks great!

cata said...

Absolutely sweet and delicate!
Regards from Italy.
Cata