Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wow! You are making me blush.


In the morning, I love taking my cup of coffee to the studio and settling in at the computer to review emails and blog comments. It's a nice, low-key way to begin my day, made even more fun when I have a lovely blog award waiting for me. This was given to me by Marianne of Mandalas and More, a really wonderful site filled with her beautiful creations and some videos highlighting her creative process. Thank you Marianne for this award, it is heartwarming and pretty!

3 comments:

Diana Evans said...

She is so sweet!!! I was pleased to also get this award from MArianne....
wonderful award and her mandalas are amazing...

Melissa and Emmitt said...

Hi Lisa!
Isn't that award wonderful?
Have a great day!
xo
Melissa

marianne said...

Now you make me blush as well!
I always start my day the same way..........
Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog!
hug >M<