Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Again!





We are back from a relaxing vacation where we stayed in a lovely log cabin on a lake nestled in the White Mountains (insert ahhhhh here). The weather wasn't perfect, but it was still a good time and the kids had a blast in all that mountain air. I had a ball with my camera, the entire week.... actually played more with my photography than my sketch pad, and I have posted a few pictures to share.
I did miss my daily visits to so many of your wonderful and creative blogs. Once I came home, I was able to sneak in peaks (between unpacking, laundry, etc) to see all that had been added. And yes, it feels good to be back. Hopefully, I will have some new work posted later this week, but for now, I am in "catch-up" mode and need to finish some design work before I can focus on getting out my greeting card promotions. Keep those fingers crossed and positive thoughts coming my way, I would LOVE to have something come out of these new promotions.

Thanks for stopping by today... heres to a good and creative week ahead. =)

14 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

welcome home lisa!
i missed you! your photos are wonderful and posey and her pug say hi!xo
m & e

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa! Its good to be home again... now I just need to catch up on everything. =)
Glad that Posey and her pug are happy in their new home. =)

ValGalArt said...

Welcome Home! I'm sure we will see your newly inspired works :) Your photos are wonderful!

marianne said...

Welcome back Lisa!
The pics are great! So nice that you had a wonderful time. I know this feeling of having to catch up with things.....I have it at least 3 times a month.
Look forward to see your new work and I will keep my fingers crossed for your promotions!
Love >M<

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa! Its good to be home again... now I just need to catch up on everything. =)
Glad that Posey and her pug are happy in their new home. =)

Hi Val-
Thanks for stopping by and for commenting on the photos. Good to be back. =)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Marianne-
I will be sure to post about the new promotions when they are completed and ready for mailing.

NANCY LEFKO said...

welcome back !! your photos are wonderful (especially of your adorable munchkins :) and glad to hear you had a great trip despite our lovely NH weather. We went away the week before and I think it was the only good weather week all summer. Best of luck with the greeting card promos !!

Diana Evans said...

WELCOME BACK!!! we all missed you ....

The photos are lovely...your munchkins are so cute...what a tresure these will be...

I can see you had a wonderful time and can only imagine what you will be creating over the next days...

Hugs
Diana

Chrissy Fanslau said...

What wonderful pictures! Glad you had a good time ... & thanks for the comment on my blog. :O)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Diana, Chrissy & Nancy, it feels good to be back and to have my daily dose of inspiration from you all. =)

studio lolo said...

sometimes the camera and a new perspective is all we need to escape! Wonderful photos...you're making me miss NH and my family:)

Sherry Rogers said...

Welcome Home Lisa! Your kids are just soooo adorable. Who wouldn't have fun with them?

Hey your a great photographer! Seriously great!

Good luck on your promos!

Nice to hear from you!

Roberta said...

And you're a great photographer too!!!
Those little ones are sweeties!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa...

I have an award waiting for you on my blog...

hugs
Diana