Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You like me... you really, really like me!


It is always so heartwarming to be given an award by an artist, especially one so creative! So, thank you Diana, for this award. And I have to say it came at the perfect time, I was in need of this pick me up. =)
Never an easy task selecting only a talented few, but since those are part of the rules...
1. Choose 7 of my favorite blogs to nominate and link to
2. Link the person you received the award from (thanks again Diana)
3. Leave a message on the blogs that were nominated.

Really, so many of you inspire and encourage me along the way that I am passing along a big ole THANK YOU! This isn't an easy road that we have chosen, but it makes all the sweeter when we reach our destination. =)
Have a wonderful day and thanks for the visit. 

8 comments:

Fannie said...

Thanks, Lisa! You inspire me, always . . .

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Thanks Lisa, right back at you! :O)

Diana Evans said...

I am so Happy that I made your day a bit brighter...you are a wonderful artist and I love popping in to share in your world...

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i always love visitng you and your blog. you always inspire me!
xo
melissa

JC said...

Lisa, this is truly an honor! Your artwork is so wonderful and cheerful. I am really touched you chose to give this to me. Thank you and this is given right back to you! =)

kathy hare said...

Thankyou Lisa you are so kind, you have made my day!

Lisa M Griffin said...

You guys are brought tears to my eyes this morning! I am so happy to have found you all through blogging, each of you are truly a pick me up for my day. =)

ValGalArt said...

awwww shucks, you are one talented- sweetheart! Thanks Lisa :)