Thursday, September 4, 2008

Celebrating the big 100!



Wow, I made it to my 100th posting!!! And to celebrate, a brand new Posey Pig illustration... she wanted to stop by today with some friends as well for this big occassion. ;)
Thank you so much for your many visits and encouraging well wishes. Reading comments from so many talented bloggers, from all over the world, really gives me the motivation to keep plugging away. And for those of you who have been here from almost day one and visited me almost every day, another HUGE THANK YOU! Diana, Fannie, Melissa, Marianne - I am sending you all a virtual hug! Each of you are incredibly giving, talented and inspiring in so many ways.  

And last but certainly not least, my entry for this weeks Arty Girlz Challenge - Alter It. I took a hardbound journal and had some fun! I used decorative papers, one of my photographs, glitter, crystals and modge podge to create this fun and (hopefully) inspiring journal. Completed the journal by attaching a pretty bead to the bookmark ribbon. 

Thanks again for your visit today and I hope to celebarte my 200th posting with you as as well. ;)

10 comments:

Julie said...

I love your altered journal Lisa and congratulations on the 100th post!!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

crissi said...

Fab journal Lisa congrats on your 100th post.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
happy 100! that is fun to say! that is an idea... A line of blogging occasion cards!
posey is wonderful!
xo
melissa

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa!!!

Congrats on your 100th post...what fun and how quickly does the time go....I have enjoyed all my visits here...you are a sweet friend and an inspiration.....not to mention a very talented artist....

Have a wonderful day!!!! and here's to another 100 posts...

Jill Greenfelder said...

hi again... love everything on your blog, your illustrations and drawings are so sweet and delicate!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! :-)

Deborah said...

Nicely done!

aimee said...

congratulations! it's a great feeling, isn't it? :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks so much everyone. =)
It is such a good feeling and great to have met so many wonderful people.

marianne said...

Oh Lisa congratulations!!!!!
100 posts.
The card is lovely to celebrate this great event!
The journal looks amazing, something I would buy in a shop, very appealing!
Thanks for all your wonderful posts and for always stopping by and leaving such nice comments.
It is great to have you as a blog friend! Up to 200 together.....
love >M<