Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On My Desk


If you have not yet visited On My Desk you really need to. Not only is it a fun site to check out but my newly reorganized and oh so tidy studio space is up for viewing! 
This was how I spent my Labor Day weekend, cleaning and organizing a few rooms in the house and finishing up with my studio... which really needed a major overhaul. I would have taken before an after shots, but it would have been too embarassing - there was no room to walk in the midst of my revamp. Thankfully, my incredibly sweet friend and neighbor came over during the "cleaning chaos" and then left to go and find me some fun goodies to help spruce things up, as well as organize my many little "artsy things". She was such a doll to take time out of her day helping me, move and rearrange!  It is so lovely to sit here at my neat desk and type away without worry of clutter! 
I am now truly recharged knowing that all my tools are readily at hand for my next creative endeavor (whatever that may be), and it's such a good feeling!
I hope that you are inspired by all the fun creative spaces posted on that site like I was, and if not, it is still fun to peak and see. Have a good day. ;)

6 comments:

Roberta said...

What a fun place to create.
Mine needs a little organizing right now!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh what a great thing to do! I love cleaning and reorganizing! I think containers are like my favorite thing (next to pugs of course.)
xo
melissa

marianne said...

Wow Lisa, what a beautiful working space!
I enjoyed the site! It is nice to look at studios and desks!
Thanks for bringing me there!
Enjoy your tidy desk.

Diana Evans said...

oh what fun! I haven't been on there in ages...wonderful place you have Lisa...and I love seeing where people create their magic!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for checking it out! I am so glad it's finally clean.;)

Fannie said...

So that's what your magical kingdom looks like. ;-D

Thanks for sharing. Love your screen saver.