Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Really Honored!



You know, I didn't begin the week on the best note. It has just been one of those weeks, where quite a few things have not exactly gone my way. I get it... part of life and all... but still, it's challenging to work through. Then I receive a lovely blog award from Marianne yesterday which was followed up with two more today from Fannie and Diana
Which makes me wonder about how the smallest things... a phone call from a friend, sitting outside relaxing in the sun, sketching for a bit, or receiving a thoughtful blog award, can make all the difference in changing ones perspective on things. 
So, thank you ladies! You have each made my week that much brighter.... and I would love to pass them right back to you, for being such loyal, uplifting, inspiring and creative friends.

9 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
you insprie me everyday! i love your blog and really appreciate your friendship.
xo
melissa

Diana Evans said...

so true Lisa....it really is the small things that make each day more wonderful....I love how you put it in your post....

As I read this I am listening to my favorite daily song...the one I start each day with...sometimes I also end my days with it...and it goes perfect with your post!!!

Hugs
Diana

marianne said...

Isn't the award from Diana yummy?!
It is good to see blessings in little things, that is what happiness is about.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the projects you have running.
Love >M<

Fannie said...

You are special!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Friends are just priceless! I hope that next week will be better and that you will get a lift over the weekend.

Roberta said...

All well deserved my dear!

Thank you for your kind words. We are fianlly getting back to normal!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Sweetie...just popping in to thank you for the sweet message on my Anniversary post...I feel blessed to have you as a friend and thank you for always brightening my day with your messages!!!

Hugs
Diana

marianne said...

Hope you have had a nice weekend!
love >M<

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for your lovely comments... I didn't have much time to post this weekend but I did have time to peak in and read all your beautiful comments.
Thank you all for the continued support, encouragement, and friendship.