Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Upcoming Fall Promotion





Here is an upcoming promotional piece that I have just completed. I hope to have it printed and then address/mail at the start of October. It's the second time I have tried out a Halloween promotional, so it will be interesting to see if the results differ. Since so many of you enjoyed seeing the process behind my pen and ink illustration, I took the time to stop and scan during this illustration as well. 
Thanks for popping over today! =)

11 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i love it and i always love seeing your process!
how fun!
xo
m & e

Fannie said...

Thanks for taking the time to scan your process. It's always fun to see how art evolves. I wish you the best with your promotion.

Diana Evans said...

oh what fun Lisa!!! lovely pieces for a wonderful promo....I love when you show the progression of a piece...wonderful work as always dear friend!!

Kate said...

Oh, very cute! Love the composition.

kathy hare said...

I just sneaked a peak over your shoulder too! :) a lovely image Lisa, good luck with your promotion.

Chrissy Fanslau said...

How nice and colorful! Good luck with this mailer!

Tom Barrett said...

Looks great, Lisa! Always love seeing the process behind the art.

Jennifer said...

Really nice, Lisa! Love seeing your process, too. :-)

Chickengirl said...

yes! Always enjoy seeing the process. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

I love the theme...and the details!

Rick said...

I love the step by step. They always interest me. I enjoyed looking at your art too. You're a busy person.