Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Photos





I have been an absent blogger of late, but wanted to post a few photographs so you could experience a taste of autumn in New Hampshire. 
Things have been quite hectic around here between finalizing the upcoming issue of Kidz Rule and co-chairing the Reflections program for one of the elementary schools in our town. If you have never heard of Reflections, it is a great art recognition program sponsored by the National PTA. Every year a new theme is established so that students (K-12) can participate in the program creating an entry based on the annual theme. This year the theme is "WOW!" Today, I am hosting a Reflections afterschool workshop for students, in which almost 90 children have registered. This is another reason I have been lax in my blogging, since last minute efforts/organizing for the workshop have been crazy this week. It should be a fun afternoon at the school and I can't wait to see all the kids being creative - the hard work is worth it in the end.
Have a good weekend and when things slow down, I promise to be more regular about my posts and visits. =)

12 comments:

Fannie said...

Hi, Lisa. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

I have a surprise waiting for you at my blog: Surprise

Carli said...

great photos. have fun at your workshop. I love to see kids creating art

Alicia Padrón said...

Woa! Wonderful pics Lisa! I love the kitty!

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Nice photos! Is that your cat? Too cute!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i have missed you but i am so glad you are having so much fun. i cannot wait to hear all about the workshop. those kids are lucky to have you!
xo
m & e

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks everyone... and yes that is our family cat, Reilly. She has the most amazing gold/orange eyes.
Have a good weekend.

marianne said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, must be fantastic to see 90 kids being creative! Please tell us afterwards.....
Wonderful photos Lisa! Is that handsome white cat yours?
See you later and enjoy everything in the meanwhile !
hug >M<

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa....these photos are magical...I so love this time of year....there is something special everywhere you look...

Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing....

Hugs
Diana

NANCY LEFKO said...

glad to see you have been enjoying our wonderful Fall in NH :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These fall pictures just lifted my heart today. It reminds me to be thankful for the little things. Thanks so much for sharilg

marianne said...

Hi Lisa,
Just to wish you a wonderful weekend!
And to admire Reilly one more time, he is gorgeous!
hug >M<

Rein said...

Beautiful fall pictures!