Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun Weekend





We had quite the fun and busy weekend... a birthday party (firefighter theme), first communion, dance rehearsals, and visiting family, whew! It was a great time though, so I wanted to share a few photos of the kids and all that we had to celebrate.
I also found some time to complete several journals that I had been working on. Most are already set aside as gifts, but I will be posting a couple in my Etsy Shop too. These journals have been such a wonderful creative outlet to explore and I never seem to get tired of working on them.
Thanks for popping over today and have a great night!

8 comments:

Fannie said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! Great cake! Thanks for sharing your photos. Lovely!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
what a great post! love the photos and the journals!
xo
melissa

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa....Happy Birthday , wonderful communion...oh I still remember mine...hard to believe....

these photos are wonderful and it looks like you had a full and fun weekend....

Hugs
Diana

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Birthday's, Holy Communion, Etsy Store, MY GOODNESS!!!! Lisa truth is, you make it look so easy Sweetie! Babygirl look beautiful in her white dress. And Jack the handsome Fireman looks so handsome! Don't tell you made the cake too? Wow!!! Mom's get to do it all and sometimes get to sleep afterwards only to get up and do it again. Hugs a plenty

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks, it was a fun weekend. And yes, I did make the Fire Truck birthday cake, which was a big hit with the crowd. =)

Carli said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I am glad you guys had fun

marianne said...

Hi Lisa,
wonderful post!
Seems like a busy but fun time!
Your kids are sweet! Congratulations for Jack! What a cake!
I received your package yesterday!
Once again thank you SO MUCH!
The journals will make perfect gifts!

hug´>M<

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Lisa thanks so much for your very kind and comforting words. You will never know how you touched my heart and spirit. I truly, truly appreciate your kindness. Thanks my friend from the bottom of my heart.