Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Store is Open!


I am so excited to let you all know that my Etsy store is now open!!! It's such a thrill to be involved with this site that has so many talented artisans on display. Often, I spend a little too much time browsing, since the site is so addicting and TEMPTING!
If you have a spare moment, visit my store - I am such a newbie at this that any/all tips are welcome. Hopefully as the week progresses I will have more items lining the virtual shelves. =)
Have a great evening!

7 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh how exciting! your store is wonderful!
i know it will be extremely successful!
:) melissa

marianne said...

It is great and you made your first sale already!
Wish you lots of success!
hug>M<

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks so much you guys! It feels good to have so much support and encouragement - I wouldn't have had the nerve to try this if not for you both.
Have a great day.

Carli said...

your store looks great. I love the sailboat charm. I hope you have tons of success.

NANCY LEFKO said...

congrats on your new shop !! Etsy is a great place and I am sure you will find a lot of success there. Looks like the trip to Disney was wonderful...we were there in April and look forward to when we can return...my little guy asks about that all the time :)

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa!!!

Wonderful news...congrats on the new shop and get ready for a new addiction called Etsy....

I love your very clever pieces....

It will be a huge success...

Hugs
Diana

Lisa M Griffin said...

It is fast becoming an addiction! Thanks for all the support. =)