Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snow Buddies - IF


A quick illustration to share today and my IF entry... it is my opinion that Christmas is a wonderful holiday, yes, it is my favorite of them all! I know, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but I have Christmas on the brain. These past few weeks have been filled with trying to complete a few "gift projects", with the intention of giving them to friends and family for the holidays. If I stay on schedule, everything should be completed on time... but sometimes it is REALLY hard to stay on my christmas schedule and my job schedule. I also have a few projects in the works that are really exciting and that will be taking up a lot of my time... so the push is on to finish these gifts. And let's not forget all the holiday cookie baking.... YUM! =) 
The hard part will be also completing my holiday promo, so I do spy a few late nights ahead for me - but if it pulls in more assignments, then it will be worth the sleep deprivation in the end. 
Have a good afternoon everyone and be sure to sneak a peak at my Etsy shop - some of the items are on sale, so grab yourself a fun little bargain. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

timafli said...

Nice composition and share the holiday spirit. In my opinion, it is COOL.

Diana Evans said...

Oh you melt my heart with this magical Snowman scene...I love it Lisa....and I love everything that makes me think of the Holiday Season...

Thanks for the smile...

Hugs
Diana

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks so much! Snowman are such charming figures.

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Such a nice one! I love the cheerful snowman!

Have an awesome thanksgiving!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

What a wonderful illustration Lisa. It's getting me all in the mood for Christmas! I wanted to come by to wish you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I am so grateful to God for such wonderful souls like you. So talented and giving. Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift with all of us! God Bless.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i love your snow buddies!
happy thanksgiving!
xo
melissa

Eric Barclay said...

What a joyful image! Beautiful snow scene!

Fannie said...

Your illustration makes the season more exciting!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carli said...

I love the snowmans expression. What a great illustration

Candace Trew Camling said...

nice job! I love the characters!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa..I am so thrilled the bread recipe was a hit at Thanksgiving Dinner!!!

thanks for the note...I always love to hear when you try some of my recipes...

Hugs
Diana