Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Marianne


Who can resist a friendly TAG between friends? Marianne  was playful enough to do just that, so I have listed below 7 facts that you may not have known about me.
1. I am a hopeless romantic at heart, no getting around it. Movies like Gone with the Wind and Titanic will leave me blubbering every time.
2. My favorite Disney character is The Beast (see now the picture above makes sense). In the animation, I am actually disappointed when he turns back to the prince - how can anyone not fall in love with The Beast. ;)
3. My least favorite food is Meatloaf and canned peas. Really, I was forced to eat that combination with a timer on the table during my childhood. To this day, I cannot stomach either, and I can't let my mom ever forget it.
4. I have been married to my college sweetheart for almost 12 years and he still can make me laugh.
5. I have swam with dolphins... two charmers to be exact and look forward to experiencing this again. They are such amazing, playful creatures.
6. My first job was in a pizza restaurant in Maine. Alex's Pizza in Biddeford, Maine - so if you are ever in southern Maine, go get yourself a pie, Delicious!!!
7. I hope to own a pair of Jimmy Choo's one day.... preferably a black pair boots, since I have terribly unpretty feet. =)

And the following people that I am now tagging.....
Fannie, Diana, Melissa, Roberta, Candace, Val and Vanessa. Have fun ladies!!!

A few of the Tag Your It rules: 
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 friends at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

8 comments:

ValGalArt said...

Hi Lisa! Thank You for thinking of me :) I looked at all your posts and I admired your new work and your store and the sweet pix of your family too! I hope you won't mind if it takes me a while to do the tag, but I have a huge workload and I am helping my mom
( she is having a health situation) and I am a little frazzled. I hope you understand, I am having trouble keeping up with everything and I have found I am forgetting things... Hugs to you :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

He he he he he! I've been tagged. Thanks Lisa so much for thinking of me. I so enjoyed reading things we didn't know about you. That was great. I hope I can do as well as you have.

Lisa M Griffin said...

No worries Val! I understand how crazy things can get. Hope that your Mom is Ok and we can catch up later.

I know that you will have some fun and interesting things to share, Vanessa. =)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
what a fun post! i lvoe reading your 7 things.
thank you so much for the tag.
xo
melissa

marianne said...

Nice list!
Swimming with dolphins! Lucky you!
I looked up the shoes, learned something again!
I love beauty and the beast also!
Hug >M<

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa...what a great read...I love learning more about you ....

I am working on my tag and should have it posted on the weekend...

thanks for including me!!!

Hugs
Diana

NANCY LEFKO said...

how fun to learn those little facts about you :)

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.