Tuesday, December 23, 2008
My last post before Christmas and I wanted to share the final winter fairy that I completed last night. I am really excited for the girls to unwrap these and can't wait to hear all about the personalities, talents, and of course the name that they will bestow upon each of their fairies.
I also wanted to take a moment to thank Roberta for giving me this lovely blog award. I am touched that she acknowledged my site, thank you, thank you!!! In accepting this award I must admit to 5 addictions that I have and then pass this same blog along to 5 other blogs.
First the addictions....
5. Sweets! Anything sugary, fat-laden and covered in chocolate.
4. Hollywood. I just can't get enough of movies, television and yes the glamour/fashion.
3. Art. What can I say, I am a creative person at heart and it does play a HUGE part in my life.
2. Coffee. Especially since I purchased a Tassimo beverage machine. It is my favorite thing to do in the morning now... making yummy latte's!
1. Family. How could I ever be without my rambunctious bunch? They drive me crazy, get up early, snore at night, but also give me all the support in the world AND deliver the best hugs!
And for my five fabulous blogs: Diana's NEW Daily Art Stop, Marianne, Vanessa, Alicia, Melissa, and Eric. (I know that is six, but it was hard enough to only choose those.)
Happy Holidays!!! I hope you are celebrating with those you love and can even kick your feet up for a bit and enjoy the merriment of the day!