Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have a Wonderful Holiday!




My last post before Christmas and I wanted to share the final winter fairy that I completed last night. I am really excited for the girls to unwrap these and can't wait to hear all about the personalities, talents, and of course the name that they will bestow upon each of their fairies.
I also wanted to take a moment to thank Roberta for giving me this lovely blog award. I am touched that she acknowledged my site, thank you, thank you!!! In accepting this award I must admit to 5 addictions that I have and then pass this same blog along to 5 other blogs.
First the addictions....
5. Sweets! Anything sugary, fat-laden and covered in chocolate.
4. Hollywood. I just can't get enough of movies, television and yes the glamour/fashion.
3. Art. What can I say, I am a creative person at heart and it does play a HUGE part in my life.
2. Coffee. Especially since I purchased a Tassimo beverage machine. It is my favorite thing to do in the morning now... making yummy latte's!
1. Family. How could I ever be without my rambunctious bunch? They drive me crazy, get up early, snore at night, but also give me all the support in the world AND deliver the best hugs!

And for my five fabulous blogs: Diana's NEW Daily Art Stop, Marianne, Vanessa, Alicia, Melissa, and Eric. (I know that is six, but it was hard enough to only choose those.)

Happy Holidays!!! I hope you are celebrating with those you love and can even kick your feet up for a bit and enjoy the merriment of the day!

12 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa ...congrats on your new award!!!

and how sweet of you to nominate me and Daily Art Stop!!! what a wonderful way to start my day....thank you for the award...and for always popping by to say hello....I am blessed to have met so many wonderful friends through blogging....

Have a wonderful Christmas with Family and friends....

Hugs
Diana

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Thanks for the award Lisa!! I am addicted to sugar too.. I mean who isn't, right? :o)

Have a wonderful Holiday! :o)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

He he he he Thanks so much for this wonderful award! You are just too good to me. I truly am honored that you would pick me. I am suppose to be in bed right now. I am really sick with a very bad cold. When I am better I will post this beautiful award. Thanks again so very my friend. I wish you a yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

marianne said...

Dear Lisa
Your 2nd fairy is lovely and they make a lovely pair!
Great you have finished it on time!
It will be fun to give this present.
And thanks Lisa for your wonderful award!
I feel honored!!!
enjoy Christmas!
love >M<

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh i love her! you are amazing!
happy holidays!
we are so lucky to have you. this has been a wonderful year and 2009 is going to be even better.
xo
m & e

Eric Barclay said...

Thanks so much for the award! Your fairies are really cute. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Fannie said...

Congrats on your award. Well deserved.

Merry Christmas, Lisa! Enjoy your time with your family and friends. Hugs to the Littles.

You are loved,
~Fannie

marianne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Love >M<

Sherry Rogers said...

The girls must have loved getting these as gifts. Fairies are one of my favorite things. I am not great at drawing them, but man do I love them.

Your fairies are just wonderful!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

All the Best!

marianne said...

Happy New Year Lisa!

Carli said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR LISA!

Fannie said...

Hi, Lisa! Happy New Year!