Monday, December 22, 2008

One Winter Fairy Completed!


Yeah! I am so excited that I finished one of my winter fairies today. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this will be a set of two fairies, one for my daughter and the other for her friend. The girls don't know about these illustrations - it's a holiday surprise.
I hope to have the second fairy completed and posted tomorrow. Check back then as it will be my last one before Christmas... yikes just a few days away!!!
Thanks for stopping by today. =)

3 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

she's a beauty!!

have a merry!!!!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i just love her!
i cannot wait to see the other one.
xo melissa

marianne said...

Wow she has turned out wonderful, just as I expected.
Love the ice crystal in the background! Makes it a winterfairy mandala to me!