Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 2009!!!


Happy New Year! I am wishing everyone a very creative, joyful, inspiring and productive 2009! With the happy holidays behind me, I am once again looking forward to what this new year may bring. At the moment I am busy submitting sketches to different clients and hoping to create a new promotional mailer. I try to do so 4x a year, so next month would be the time to get it out.... maybe a Valentine inspired creation... I have never attempted one and it could be fun for me to experiment with.
For now, I leave you with a Posey design straight from my sketch book. She has decided to relax more this year and take time for herself. If she figures out the secret to that resolution, I will be sure to share it with you all.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

happy new year lisa!
i love posey in her bubble bath!
xo
m & e

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa. Hope you are enjoying the New Year as well.

Carli said...

cute! man does that bubble bath look nice. it is cold and wet and disgusting here.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Honey Bunny!!! Happy, Happy New Year to you and the family! I hope that you all had a wonderful start. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! I love little piggy in her bath. Who says pinks are clean. he he he! She is so adorable and I can't wait to see her all painted up! What a character for sure! Great work once again kiddo!!

Diana Evans said...

Happy New Year Dearest Lisa!!!

I wish you all the best in 2009....I love this cute little bubble bath....what fun...

Hugs
Diana

marianne said...

What a cute beginning!
Hi Lisa!
Good to see you again and I'm happy you enjoyed your holiday!
Hope something good will come out of your mailer!
Best wishes for a beautiful and creative New year!
Love >M<