Sunday, February 22, 2009

Completed Poem


I am so happy to have completed this graphite drawing to complement a poem that one of my friends/clients asked me to illustrate. I should be mailing out the finished piece to her this week. Seeing that she is giving it as a gift, I can only hope that it will be well received. This past week I have been kept rather busy with many different design projects, which will continue into March. Once those are finished I will be able to focus on my spring promo, yeah!!! Not only that I am doing something spring related, but that even with a few inches of snow outside and more to come, I feel like that lovely season is still within reach.
Have a wonderful weekend. =)

4 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh it is wonderful! i remember her! it is perfect!
xoxoxo
melissa

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is both traditional and refreshing! I love this cute little fairy and your broom! I think you did a great job on the piece Lisa. It's wonderful.

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa!!! this is just perfect with the poem...wonderful work and so glad to see you posting again!!!

ValGalArt said...

This is so lovely Lisa!