Monday, February 2, 2009

In process


Happy Groundhog Day! I only wish that spring were on the way... but since it isn't just yet, I will have to enjoy spring through my artwork. The above illustration is for a current project that I am wrapping up. It has kept me busy the last few months and I am hoping will lead to some good news this year. Between both my illustration and design work, I have had less time to post and visit - but please know that I have been sneaking in some visits to keep up to date with all of you as much as I can. By the months end, my workload should be settling down some and I will be a more frequent contributer to the great, magnificent blogverse. =)

5 comments:

marianne said...

I have missed your posts but just like you I have been busy (with family matters) and there are only 24 hours in a day so.....
I really hope all your hard work pays off Lisa!
Your work is stunning but I guess there is a lot of competition.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
hug >M<

Fannie said...

Hi, Lisa. Good to know you've been happily working on illustrations and design work. Bravo! That's what all of us artists hope for. Good for you!

Blogging is nice, but work takes priority. I'll still be here no matter what. ;-D

Continued success in your commission work!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks so much Marianne and Fannie. It is good to touch base now and then and reconnect... no matter how busy our lives become. I appreciate all the well wishes and am sending right back to you both. SWAK! =)

NANCY LEFKO said...

Hi Lisa, I too, have not had much time to visit my favorite blogs. The prep for the class I am offering plus the work for the class I am taking keeps me busy during my "me time." I actually forgot it was Groundhog Day....

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
i have missed you too! your new piece is just wonderful and does remind me of spring!
xoxox
m & e