Monday, March 30, 2009

More pen & ink work & Etsy items



This weekend, I spent a lot of time in the studio and it was wonderful! I was able to work on several projects and even finish a few, yeah! It also gave me time to work on some new pieces for my Etsy shop and build up my inventory. I uploaded some new designs yesterday and will be adding more today, so please go sneak a peak. I will be donating 50% of the profits from my Etsy store to the Autism Society of America (ASA) during the month of April. Just a small way to help a very worthy cause.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day. =)

5 comments:

Candace Trew Camling said...

great idea to donate to a cause! The panda below turned out wonderful!

Diana Evans said...

oh bless your heart Lisa!!! wonderful to create and help with your art!!!

hugs
Diana

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh your new pieces are wonderful. you are so generous!
xoxoxo
melissa

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks, everyone.
This is one of my goals this year, to try and publicize a few efforts that I support.

marianne said...

How sweet of you to donate for this cause! The pendant is nice and I like the symbolism used in it!
Hope you will sell well!
I saw that you received my card!
Glad you liked it!