Thursday, April 16, 2009

More spring inspiration...


It seems that everything I sketch lately, has signs of spring in it. Do you think that is because we had a crazy long winter here in the Northeast? Today I am sharing a pen and ink sketch of this lil gal with her freshly plucked tulip. The splash of color in the sketch is thanks to my handy prismacolors.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and if you haven't yet, be sure to scroll down and add yourself to My Followers. This is a great way for me to keep in touch with you as well.
Happy Thursday. =)

6 comments:

marianne said...

Beautiful spring sketch with such a lovely mouse!!!
And of course I am a follower!!!
have a nice day!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh i just love your little springy mouse!
i always love seeing what you are creating. it makes me happy!

:) melissa

Fannie said...

beautiful, lisa!

Diana Evans said...

oh so wonderful Lisa....I am loving these warm days when we can play and enjoy the wonderful weather....

wonderful work!!!

Hugs
Diana

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Nice work, Lisa. I'm glad you're getting warmer weather.

Have a good weekend!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa!!!

I am so happy we met....you really have a wonderful heart in all you do....I have an award for you....so pop by when you have a chance!!

Hugs
Diana