Monday, April 20, 2009

Spreading some good Karma....


What a way to begin my week! A lovely Karma award from Diana - who is one of the most positive and creative people in our little blogverse. So what is the Karma award???
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (side note: Ok, I must admit that I looked this word up in the dictionary and it means - to increase one's own power, wealth etc). Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Yes, hard to choose, but those are the rules. Here are my 8 picks for the karma award: Vanessa, Marianne, Sherry, Kathy, Fannie, Val, Alicia, Melissa. If you haven't had a chance to visit one or more of these blogs, head on over to see why they are stand-outs for good karma (in my humble opinion).
Happy Monday everyone, and check in tomorrow to see what little projects I have been working on... I know, I know, everyone hates a tease. =)

8 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh congratulations on your award and thank you so much for sharing it! you made my day!

xoxoxo
melissa

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

OOh My goodness!!! How wonderful is this! Thanks so very much my Friend! I really am touched by this award! I really appreciate your kind words Lisa! It means the word. Sending you xoxoxoxox today! and much creativity in the days to come!

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Oh.. thank you Lisa!! You are awfully sweet! :o)
You made my week start wonderfully with this award. Thank you! :o)

Lisa M Griffin said...

you are soooo welcome ladies!
Have a great night.

Sherry said...

Thank you Lisa. You also made my day and I'm so humbled. Thanks for all you share and do!

Diana Evans said...

you so deserve it !!! Hugs Diana

kathy hare said...

thankyou so much Lisa, it's so lovely of you to think of me.. I am really busy at the moment but will pass it along as soon as I can..
Kath
xxxx

ValGalArt said...

Thank you so much Lisa, i am honored that you would think of me and give me this very cool award! I know why you received it :) ps i love your puzzle image necklaces, very unique and awesome! You are a sweetheart