Saturday, May 2, 2009

Everyday in May - LOVEY


Here is my first entry for Everyday in May.... I started this yesterday and completed it today, since it was a multiple step creative process.
This is a design I created for my daughter. I made this illo of her favorite lovey, Monkey. She has had him since she was just a little toddler and just adores him. This is a watercolor and pencil rendering of her monkey that I brought into Photoshop and adorned with her initial. I then created it into a pendant that she can wear on a necklace, so that she has her lovey with her wherever she goes.
Have a good weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Diana Evans said...

oh I just love monkeys Lisa!!! this is wonderful...you daughter will love him!!!

Hugs
Diana

ValGalArt said...

She must love it so much!!! Adorable :)

marianne said...

Wonderful monkey drawing!
Wish I could see the pendant, you made me curious.........

Have a nice Sunday!

Fannie said...

an alphabet series? wonderful, lisa. a pendant, too. brilliant.

Dot said...

love this! it's such a nice thing to do for her..

Eric Barclay said...

Beautiful illustration. Both of my girls' loveys are monkeys... and they are looking pretty bad!