Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun Find


Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying spring. It has been busy in my neck of the woods and I haven't had as much time to post, but I wanted to share this really fun find that I have been using a lot while in the studio. Check out Pandora, it is a great music site that you can use for free (or upgrade for a fee), enjoy searching by band or song... then sit back and be creative to a great variety of music!
For now, I am leaving you with an oldie but a goodie - little Ms Posey who (I am sure) is enjoying all the lovely spring blooms . =)

10 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

She is so sweet! Have a great day!

Candace Trew Camling said...

very cute!!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa.....she is so so cute!!! and I am heading to work on my gardens now too!!!

Hugs
Diana

marianne said...

Posey is so sweet!
Hope your work will pay off!
Will follow the link thanks!

have a nice day!

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Love the little details!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Lisa, You will never know how happy I was to see your picture on the blog today! I know that both of us are really busy, but I had to come by and see your beautiful little pigglet in FUN FIND!! This is so adorable and cute! I just love it!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Sherry Rogers said...

Cute, cute, cute! She is so stylish in her wonderful dress, hat and boots. Adorable!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Hi Guys! Thanks for the comments, I have missed hearing from everyone. =)

Fannie said...

Cute! I remember Little Ms. Posey. Thanks for the link.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!

i love miss posey! i love seeing her everyday, holding her pug that you made for me!