Monday, June 1, 2009

Spot Illustration


Happy Monday and with it comes another new week! I have a small spot illustration to share with you all. I did a series of spots to highlight an ice cream article that will be published in a local magazine, next month. These illustrations were really fun for me, not only because I love ice cream, but it made me so excited about summer and all the gooey treats that will be enjoyed during those hot and hazy days. =)

Also, I know that the posting has been few and far between lately, but I truly appreciate all your kind comments and posts. Visits are always lovely, whether in person or online, so thank you for taking the time to check in on me! Have a great day. =)

4 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
it is perfect! it looks like summer time to me too!

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Gee, thanks a lot - now I'm hungry! =)

Diana Evans said...

oh you know I love icecream!!! wonderful piece Lisa and congrats on the mag spots!!!

Hugs
Diana

marianne said...

Lovely ice cream!
I long for summer and hot days!
But I do enjoy Spring as well
I understand that sometimes one is too busy to post or blog!
No problem Lisa! We will hang on!
It is always nice to see a life sign of you!
I am glad you are doing ok and that your hard work pays off!
I am proud of you!