Just a bit of fun for all my fellow creatives. Thought this would bring along a chuckle or two.
You know you are a Artist when...
1. You'd rather study the design/art on your friend's shirt than listen to what he/she has to say.
2. You consider meals interruptions.
3. You've learned your lesson and stopped using the word "final" in any file name when saving.
4. You've intentionally given up trying to explain your projects to non-creatives.
5. You've Photoshopped out a watermark for a comp.
6. You can't go to a restaurant without critiquing the menu design.
7. You are up at midnight and think it is time for bed, then actually go to bed at 3:00 am.
8. You wear black not to look cool, but to hide the gouache.
9. While sitting outside on a sunny day, you look around for a Drop Shadow to sit under.
10. Not only do you know the difference between fuchsia, magenta and maroon... but your children do as well.
Stay tuned for new sketches later this week.