Monday, July 20, 2009

Helpful (and fun) creative sites



Happy Monday! I thought this little photo would be a cheerful way to begin the week. I also wanted to share with you all, a few creative sites that I have found to be rather useful. The first is Scarletbits.com. Lots of fun goodies here, especially if you use Photoshop. I have downloaded some wonderful brushes and backgrounds. Lots of news and tips too, so it's really worth a visit. The other site is Designmoo.com - another jam-packed website loaded with goodies, tips, info, tutorials and more. I like to check in with these sites weekly over a cup of am coffee... it is a relaxing way to begin the day, and I often find something fun or learn something new in the process. Thanks for stopping by today. =)

8 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa!!! a wonderful photo to start the week and thanks for the great links!!! I have to check them out!!!

Hugs
Diana

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa! happy monday!
oh what great sites you found! i am off to check them out in more detail!
:) m

ValGalArt said...

Beautiful picture and cool links, I see what you mean I got caught up in the links and forgot I started at your place :)

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Nice pic, Lisa! Glad you're doing well!

Mônica said...

Hi Lisa-- thank you for sharing these sites. I did not know about them, but I have them bookmarked now.

BTW, I love your wolf drawing!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Mama! how are you ??? Are you having fun with children this summer?? Hope that you all are doing well. I will have to check these wonderful sites out! Thanks so very much for stopping by. I just had to come by. Take care.

marianne said...

Hi Lisa
The Daisy picture sure is cheerful!
I want to learn more about photoshopping, but so many thinnngs to do and so little time........

Have a nice day!!!

Lisa J. Michaels said...

Thanks for the site tips Lisa, they are both awesome!

You haven't been by my blog in a LONG time! Come on over and say hi, I'm sure you'll find something fun to read! wscribbles.blogspot.com
See you there!