Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy NEW YEAR night surrounded by good people, good food and good times!
Normally I don't make resolutions for the new year, I would rather just fly by the seat of my pants... but for 2010 there are a few items on my resolution "to do list". First more patience with my little bambinos, Second more creative time for me and Third better organization in my life so that I won't be so impatient and have more creative, studio time. =)
And yeah, it would be nice to build in time for some yoga because I always feel great afterwards.
Enjoy the new year everyone. It is like a huge blank canvas just itching to have all sorts of colorful paint spread across it... a new story waiting to be told and loaded with possibilities.

10 comments:

ValGalArt said...

sooo charming and my kinda party! Thank you for your good wishes and I know you will soar in 2010 my friend! It is my 13th anniversay with John and 16 years we met on this very night ;) we are gonna celebrate tonight :D

NANCY LEFKO said...

Happy New Year to you also, Lisa, and thanks for the kind comment :)

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Happy New Year to you, Lisa! Keep up the great work! =)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Lisa my Sweet friend!!! How are you??? Hope that you and Hubby and the children are all together and having a wonderful New Years! Lisa thanks for being such a wonderful blogger friend. You have encouraged me so much through the year and I hope that I have done the same. You are such a talented and beautiful soul. I wish you much success in the New Year and that you will see more of your dream come to pass. You deserve it girly!! Sending you many well wishes and hugs for a healthy and Happy New Year!!!

Malach the Merciless said...

I can get on board with all those Resolutions

Peter Breese said...

A magnificent opportunity indeed, take hold of the days ahead and making amazing art! Nice illo! Happy New Year Lisa.

Carli said...

Happy New Year to you too Lisa. I have been so busy that I haven't been keeping up with my blog or my blogger friends. I am going to work on that this year. I love the new year illustration. Great Job!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

happy happy new year lisa!

i cannot wait to see all the beautiful things you will create this year!

xoxox
m & e

Diana Evans said...

oh so sweet and I see you have a cupcake for me!!! yummmmmmm

Happy New year Lisa!!! here's to a busy and creative and successful year!!!

hugs
Diana

Jack Foster said...

Happy New year Lisa!