Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Three Muses - Hats, Crowns, Wings and Things

What fun it was visiting this blog Three Muses, that I discovered from visiting and viewing the lovely creations that Diana comes up with for the challanges. This week, I wanted to participate with POSEY! It has been a little while since she has graced my blog, being busy with other projects, I decided to post this lovely spring illustration of Posey in her garden with her pretty hat.

I will be posting a page from the children's book I worked on that is due out next month... look for it by Friday! ;)

12 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Good luck with your new book too! Hugs, Terri

indybev said...

We're so glad you brought Posey to our challenge this week. She's just the cutest gardener I've ever seen. We hope you "can't help yourself" again next week, and we'll see some more of your work!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks ladies for your visit and compliments.

Femmy said...

this is so sweet!!! what a cutie!!

terri d. said...

posey is just marvelous in her garden of flowers!

Astrid Maclean said...

So glad you couldn't resist. Posey is so cute with her adorable hat. Hope you'll join again, you bring a breath of fresh air!

Taluula said...

So great to meet Posey in her adorable little hat, and so pleased that you decided to join in our challenge and hope you will come see us again next week. Your illustrations are so beautiful.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Ahh, what a welcome. Thanks ladies. I will certainly be participating again.

Artoholic said...

Too cute! She's welcome to come and water my flowers any time.

Off to look at more of your lovely blog.

Cheers,

Cindy

Hermine said...

this is so cute

marianne said...

It is good to see Posey again!And I can't wait to see the preview!!

have a nice day!

Ozstuff said...

I agree with Bev. I hope you "can't help yourself" each week. We would love to see a lot more of your work at the Muses.

Stunning artwork. Good luck with the book.