Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Monday!

What a gorgeous Monday here in NH, great way to begin the week! And with it a new "little share" for you all. This is a thumbnail sketch from my next children's book project. Sketching my way through the charming storyline at the moment,  I hope to keep you up to date with the progress as the weeks go on. And stay tuned for "My Dog Bauer is a Thief" which looks to be released in early June, just a few weeks shy of it's original drop date.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

5 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

how sweet...

I love hearing about all of your new ventures!!

Diana Evans said...

It is gorgeous!!! we are enjoying a long weekend here and it is way too hot!!! but clear and sunny and gorgeous!!! we love it....

wonderful sketch too Lisa!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Nancy, it is always exciting starting new adventures.

Diana, sounds like we have both been blessed with gorgeous weather. Thanks for stopping by ladies!!!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh how exciting! i cannot wait to see more of your new book project!
xoxox
melissa

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey darling! Hope that all is well with you and yours. It was so sweet of you to come by and visit me. I know how busy you are with work and all, but I just wanted you to know that you made my day! Thanks Lisa. Here is a big hug for you!
V