Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bauer BookMark

Since this children's book is about to drop any day... and be available on Amazon soon, I created a bookmark for the author to have.
Reading is so important, and I believe it is so important to foster a love of reading at a young age. Feel free to share this bookmark with any "youngsters" that you know. It would make a fun creative project to download it and make it your own... add a tassle, some glitter or beads, mount it on a pretty cardstock, it is up to where your imagination takes you. Send along pictures too - I would love to see Bauer's bookmark being enjoyed!

2 comments:

marianne said...

What a lovely gift you have created!
Hope it will be an enormous success.

Enjoy this fun!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is so cute and fabulous! You had me with the beautiful dog! How awesome. I know it's going to be a great success Lisa!!! Girl you are busting it all out. I sure hope some little nosey kid like Tammy will get a change to get a book mark. Great work! YOU GO LISA!!!