Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy and Sad

Each departed friend is a magnet that attracts us to the next world. - Jean Paul Richter


While this weekend we had many happy moments to share, there was also a very sad one. A classmate of my daughters passed away after a long illness. Dealing with death for an adult is never easy and for a young girl to be acquainted with this hard part of life, at such a young and impressionable age, is equally difficult. As a small tribute to this sweet young lady, who forever has left an impression on my daughters heart, I am posting this angel. For one so young, with such a strong spirit and happy smile, we can only imagine that she is joyfully dancing and singing with the angels.

3 comments:

Diana Evans said...

my heart sank when I read this....so sad and I will think of her and pray for you all...

Your angel is beautiful Lisa...

Bless your heart

marianne said...

Oh no..............
This is so heartbreaking......

Your tribute is beautiful Lisa.
You you all will heal a little by little.
So sad, when a young soul has to leave us I know no words to comfort.

take care!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh lisa

what a beautiful tribute and apinting.
i am so sorry for your loss.
i am thinking of all of you.
xoxoox
melissa