Saturday, July 3, 2010

Available to download

The Kids of Dandelion Township a childrens story that I illustrated is now available for download on Kindle. I am constantly amazed at how publishing is evolving. I don't personally own an e-reader, but am so tempted to purchase one, as it makes titles so much more readily available. Although, having a tangible item to hold and cherish and read from, is also a pleasure. What do you prefer and why?

For everyone celebrating this weekend, Have A Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh how fabulous!
my husband has a kindle and just loves it!
happy 4th to all of you!
xoxoxo
m

theartofpuro said...

Congrats for the book!Thanks for the comment:)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Lisa this sounds wonderful and looks great. I can't wait to download it. This is great. Thanks for sharing and Congrats on more wonderful books! This is your time!!!! YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it!

Alisa said...

Such lovely colors!

marianne said...

I think nothing beats a real book!
But how cool your illustrated work is published this way too!


Have a nice day Lisa!
(Thanks for your sweet comment on my latest post)

Eric Barclay said...

Congratulations- the colors are beautiful.