Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stay tuned... big changes are coming!

For some time, I have been mulling over my blog and its use/effectiveness in the creative blogosphere. Personally, it is exciting to get on and connect with other creatives. I have made so many lovely friends through blogging that are a source of inspiration, hope and encouragement... but have I done the same? With this in mind, I have decided upon a new direction for my blog, one that I hope will remain true to me as an artist/illustrator, but which also provides other creatives with useful content, reviews, tutorials and much more. I have been hard at work devising this plan, and can't wait to launch my new and improved creative blog next Monday, August 23 at high noon... yes, I still have a touch of the dramatic, but don't we all?
This creative progression is one that I hope will benefit all of you in some way (big or small) and assist with your own creative endeavors. Now I need to get back to work fine tuning things... Have a great week, and be sure to check back with me next week.

6 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve and what you have working in the pretty head of yours. I know it will be just wonderful and I can't wait. Thanks so much Lisa for your show of kindness and your encouraging words. They have been a source of comfort and joy these two years. Thanks so much for being a friend. Hugs to you.
V

Bobo said...

I'll make sure to follow the new look of your blog, go go go!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for your visit ladies... I am so excited about this and hope that it is everything that I have envisioned it to be. ;)

Malach the Merciless said...

I would invest in a full fledged website it dramtically helped my art career.

If you need some help with that, hit me up on Facebook (this is Matt Dansereau)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!

oh how exciting!

i cannot wait to see what you are creating and launching!

it will be wonderful like everything you do!

xoxox
m & e

Diana Evans said...

oh !!! awesome!!! can't wait till high noon!!!! I know whatever you do will be a huge success!!!

Hugs
Diana