Thursday, September 2, 2010

Creative forum - The Hive

Looking for a little more creative support, inspiration and a great team environment? Head over to The Hive and join today... did I also mention that it is free! Just follow the cute Hive link on the right (bee with heart logo) and you are steps away from becoming part of this positively wonderful forum.  With over 8000 arts and crafts blogs, great links, tutorials, groups and more this is one freebie that you don't want to miss out on!

I also wanted to say THANK YOU!!! to all the followers here. It is always a thrill to see another new member join the blog - so keep on visiting and commenting. And when I hit 72 members, I will be hosting a blog giveaway!  Just a small way of extending my thanks and gratitude to all of you who have taken time out of a busy day to offer encouragement, friendship and cheer.


No comments: