Sunday, September 5, 2010

Halloween Happenings

I have been so inspired by the many, many festive Halloween illo's that are pouncing up all over the blog o'sphere, that I decided to share my favorite from last year. I am working on a new one for Halloween 2010 but it is coming along slowly...  between sketches for a wonderful children's book that I am in the midst of illustrating. Sometimes it is nice to put one project down and pick up another, I tend to feel more refreshed and creatively charged that way.
And what Halloween inspired goodies are you working on?

8 comments:

Fay Akers said...

oh my that will be here soon wont it?
your little guys are cute.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Girl you are a demon with color!!! Oh my goodness how cute and deliciously fun!!!!! Great work once again you talented woman you.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi lisa!
oh how wonderful!

i love to take a breathe to enjoy one project by working on another one too.

how fun!

we love your new work and cannot wait to see more!

xoxoxoox
m & e

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for the visit and comments. And Vanessa, you know that will be my new nickname "Color Demon"! ;)

michele said...

Oh, such cute trick of treaters! Yes, we're looking forward to Halloween! :o)

Desiree Cassidy said...

Aw, this is so adorable!

ValGalArt said...

This is so darling! Can't wait to see your newest creations :D

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi- remember me?
I find you very inspirational.
I look for inspiration and sometimes I have to dig very deep.
I love looking at your artwork,, you create magic.
It is fun to come see what you do
love
tweedles