Thursday, September 9, 2010

On My Desk

We all have our favorite blogs to visit and one of mine is On My Desk. It's a great blog that gives a sneak peak into the lives of other creatives. So in the spirit of things... here is how my desk currently looks! Not too neat, but when those creative energies are flowing, I just run with it.

Store News! I recently reopened my Etsy Store and a new Art Fire store. I have heard quite a bit about Art Fire, so thought I would try it out. New pieces are being added daily, so stop by and take a look. As an added treat, I am offering a free gift with any purchase at either store during the month of September.  Just mention the code "Blog10" during checkout and your free gift will be enclosed with your order.

5 comments:

Fay Akers said...

Oh your desk looks neat. You should see mine! I once tried selling some of my jewelry on Etsy but no luck. I will have to look into this Art fire. Let us know if you have any luck selling.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Fay. I did have some luck with Etsy when I first opened my shop, but I do think it is another time commitment that we as artists/crafters have to budget time for. Will let you know how it goes! ;)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love looking at your artistry.
You have a unique style all of your own.
The strokes that you make on your canvas- speak words,,,, i have a feeling those words will come into a story.
You are amazing
love
tweedles

Lisa M Griffin said...

Ah thanks Tweedles! What a lovely way to start my day. :)

Judy said...

Thanks for your comment on my Dutch blog. Love your work!
Love this On My Desk idea too, I have used it on my own blog to show what I'm working on.