Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thank You & Halloween Goodies

I have been neglecting my blog this week, but thankfully there was a popular interview with the talented Diana Evans to keep many of you entertained. :) My sister was married last Sunday in a lovely ceremony beneath blue skies and surrounded by trees in full autumn glory. She looked stunning as and I am so happy for her and her new husband! This week I have been busy catching up on creative endeavors, and household stuff too, which put my blog posts on hold. It was with great delight though to come back to this lovely award! Thank you Michele at Mushroom Tender for including me in the talented group of artists that you awarded. Be sure to visit her blog and see all the goodies she is working on.
Lastly, I wanted to share some cute little recycled art pieces that I worked on for Halloween. I love these recycled charms, they are light and fun. My kids wear them as zipper pulls, and my daughter likes them on a simple chain.
Have a great weekend and come back next week to see a new WIP!

2 comments:

michele said...

What a fun idea for a zipper pull, or wherever its creative owner decides!
I'm glad to discover that you posted your award so promptly, especially with your busy schedule! Thank you, I knew you'd be a deserving recipient! :o)

Lisa M Griffin said...

That is the great thing about the charms, they are light and easy to use in a variety of ways. I like them as adornments on my bookmarks too.
Thank you again for thinking of me and enjoy your weekend. :)