Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Being Thankful

There is a lot to be thankful for this year.... my three very active kiddos, my DH and of course all  family & friends, creative work that keeps me busy and provides income to help support my family and so much more. If you are celebrating Thanksgiving this week, I wish a very happy day surrounded by people who bring you joy and laughter .For those of you who don't celebrate this particular holiday, I pass along my happy wishes that you are surrounded (and thankful) for the people who lift you up and keep you moving in your life. :)

AND of course, stay tuned for some great items coming up in the following weeks. A new artist highlight for December, another WIP, and a tutorial on my recycled puzzle piece art charms to name a few. PLUS its the last weekto enter in my Blog Giveaway below... so don't forget to add your comment that you want to be involved in the chance for some holiday goodies.

3 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Wonderful read Lisa...thanks for sharing this with us....I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family friends food and love!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

thanks Diana, have a great week! :)

marianne said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!
You have a beautiful family!
Thankful for you crossing my path!