Friday, February 4, 2011

Goodies in the Mail


I just love when beautiful handmade pieces arrive in the mail and I thought I would share with you all what came today.
Two sets of earrings, sterling silver hoops (a must for your jewelry box... I have assorted styles and sizes), and these lovely wrapped garnet earrings, plus the lovely necklace (above) to match.

All done by a very talented jewelry designer that I met on Etsy. To take a peak at her mouthwatering shop, For Me Jewelry, just follow the link.

Have a great weekend, be sure to find some time to relax if you can and of course, time in the studio to stretch those creative muscles! :)

2 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

i love them lisa!
great finds!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Nice to see you... give Emmitt ((hugs)) from me. :)