Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3 days strong

Here are my first three days worth of Animal inspired pieces with my 365 day personal challenge.
I began with these small polymer clay birds and then added artistic wire... thought they might make pretty pendants (eventually), then I moved on to a watercolor on day two, and today decided to do a rough sketch with ballpoint pen on an envelope. This way something I did after graduating college, to try and entire AD's into opening my promotional mailers... old habits die hard I guess. ;)
362 days and counting....

8 comments:

marianne said...

Hi Lisa! What is the challenge? an animal a day or art every day.
I always love to see it but know I could never do something like that myself. I would get nervous of that. Being behind all the time.....

Lovely pieces of art you made there:)

have a nice day

Cassandra said...

Challenges are great fun!! I especially love your little rabbit sketch!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks ladies! And you know, that is how I used to feel about a 365 day challenge, but I decided to put those fears aside and go for it. The topic is broad and my mediums are wide open, so it should be a great creative experiment.
Have a good week!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Lisa!!!! I love love love your new projects!!! they are beautiful and can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!!

Pop Art Minis said...

Doing great so far...keep up the awesome work! That's quite a challenge! Good Luck!

Krista said...

Good for you! You go, girl! You will have a lot of fun with this, the results are wonderful so far!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks ladies! I am hoping that from these exercises, it might also lead to more finished compositions down the road.
Have a great weekend!

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

I think it's wonderful you're taking on this challenge. I love your work and look forward to seeing all your creations.