Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clean & Duclutter the fun way!


I just read out this wonderful way to tackle spring cleaning and organize oneself in the process. SimpleMom is hosting Project:Simplify a five week commitment to help motivate, inspire and encourage! Each week a new home "hot spot" will be announced - you have a week to roll up those sleeves and improve that area. Then you post before and after photos to share in your accomplishment... plus visit other blogs to see what people have done in their own space.
I can't think of a better way to get some organized cleaning done.
Have a great weekend!
Lisa

PS Sadie loves to clean, I should take a page from her book. :)

5 comments:

Della said...

I de-clutter regularly, but somehow things just keep accumulating!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Me too! But some friendly motivation is just what I need right now. ;)

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

Love your illustration - perfect for the post. Have a great cleaning week :)

Cassandra said...

Wow Lisa that is a great find! I have even put the simple living book on my amazon wish list!!

Fannie said...

I did major de-cluttering this morning and enjoyed this illustration even more because of it. You make cleaning fun! Thanks for sharing. You're the BEST.